Caravans & Camping
Caravans & Camping
- Our site is on the edge of the small village of Kirkby on Bain.
- For added security for our site we have decided to add an automatic barrier of which we ask for a £20 deposit on arrival.
- We have a large level well drained field with 4 hard standings and 6 pitches with Eco grid so that the wheels of your caravan can sit on. (we will do our best to reserve any pitch you require, but can not promise this due to logistics in the week before your stay may prove to be difficult).
- We have 15 electric hook ups in total and 3 water points across out fields making plenty of room for each pitch.
- We also have a grassed field primarily for tents.
- Adults only.
- On site we have 2 Clean well maintained toilets / showers with heating (one of which is DDA compliant) and 1 separate toilet.
- By the shower blocks we have an out side sink with hot & cold running water.
- We have a recycling policy on site.
- They must be quiet well behaved dogs.
- Must not be left unattended.
- Kept on a max 2m lead at all times.
- We do have a sort dog walk area on site, but there are good dog walks locally.
- We do not allow dogs around the lake at any time, apart from registered assistance dogs.
- We have provide a dog waste bin next to there bins on site.
Like many dwellings in the area we are not on mains sewage, we have a biodigester tank instead. To keep it running properly we would ask that you use the Green elsan chemicals (the biodegradable ones that don’t contain Formaldehyde) we do keep some on site if you need it.
Due to the ever increasing energy costs we have made the decision to go over to metered electric.
We have 15 electrical hook-ups on site, nine 16Amp and six 10Amp hook-ups. The 16Amp, sockets will be allocated on a first come first served.
On arrival and departure a meter reading will be taken and final payment on your departure.
Adjacent to the Ebrington Arms village public house (excellent food and drink).
2 miles from Woodhall Spa.
4 miles from Coningsby and Tattershall.
5 miles from Horncastle.
|Type||1st October to 31st March||1st April to 30th September|
|Small Tents (one man)||£10.00||£10.00|
|Extra person p/n||£2.00||£2.00|
|Day Visitors (P-P)||£2.00||£2.00|
Our prices include 2 people and an awning.
Electric via metered hook-up and charged at the current rate £0.19 per kwh.If you have any Adult visitors wishing to spend time on site with you, please let us know before they arrive so we can check to se if it is feasible. Parking to is be in the car park by the lake and not on the pitches.
All visitors must be signed in to our visitor book before coming on to site (this can be found in our reception. All visitors must leave site before 8.30pm.
Payments & cancellations
Payment for your stay with us will be invoiced to you and will be due 10days before your arrival date. You can pay by card using the invoice, bank transfer or cheque using the details below.
You can pay by cheque (made out to Mr & Mrs Saunders) or by bank transfer to Halifax Sort code 110086 account number 00034611.
We will ask for you to settle your account at the end of your stay after final meter reading taken. We can only take cash or cheque for your final payment on site.
If you need to cancel your booking with us, we would ask for as much notice as possible to allow us to reallocate your pitch. If you cancel within 6 days after payment then a refund will be sent back to you minus any admin fees (i.e. on line booking fee if paid this way plus £2.00). If you cancel within 96 hours of your due date then 50% will be returned minus admin fees (i.e. on line booking fee if paid this way) If you cancel within 48 hours of your due date then 25% will be returned minus admin fees (i.e. on line booking fee if paid this way). If you cancel within 24 hours of your due date then no fee will be returned apart from the below.
Should you need to cancel due to ill heath, accidents or unforeseen circumstances full refund will be given minus admin fees (i.e. on line booking fee if paid this way) we reserve the right to ask of proof before any refund given, or we can hold your fee for another suitable date within 12 months from your original date.
CANCELLATION BY US
It is extremely unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your booking. However, occasionally we may have to make changes and reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes would be minor and we will advise you of them as soon as they may be applicable. If we are forced to cancel the booking because of force majeure or for any reason that makes the site unfit for use, you will have the choice of either allowing us to try to locate a suitable alternative site on your behalf or of cancelling the booking and accepting a full refund of all monies paid to us. Please note that we are not liable for any consequential loss or incidental expenditure resulting from the cancellation of your holiday.
Fishing on site
The rates for fishing are as per our day ticket rates, but if like many of our guests you only fish for a few hours at a time we are happy for you to record your hours and total them into 8 hour days at the end of the stay. We will have a small stock of fishing assecceries (hooks, weights) and some poles that can be hired if you want to have a quick dabble.
Arrival and departure
Unless previously agreed arrival should be after 13.00pm and departure before 11.00am
Please call 01526 352050, 07780 608271 or complete our online enquiry form if you wish to book or require more information.